Graduate Software QA Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Graduate Software QA Engineer|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Software Test Graduate:
One of the world-leading manufacturers of medical device equipment and advanced high-reliability software systems now wish to recruit a Software QA Engineer to join their existing agile R&D team in Ennis Co Clare.
Software QA Engineer
Reporting to the Software Manager, the Software QA Engineer will work with software QA engineers, developers and other engineering disciplines in assuring the quality of medical device software applications across a range of platforms (PC, Embedded, Web, and Mobile). The candidate in this role will possess knowledge of Software Quality principals, methods and tools.
They will work in defining test strategies, requirements, test cases and processes across several projects and contribute to the execution and reporting of the QA effort.
- 3rd level education in software engineering or a related discipline
- A min of 1 years previous experience in testing
- Understanding of software application life-cycle models
- Knowledge of software testing methods and techniques
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in the development and execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports and traceability matrices
- Professional QA qualification or certification
- Experience with ALM and/or QA tools
- QA experience across a range of software applications and platforms
- Experience driving process improvements within the QA function
Salary for this role will depend on relevant experience and will be in the range of €28-€35K
If you are interested in the above QA Graduate role please email a CV for immediate review.