Graphic Designer/Multimedia Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Graphic Designer/Multimedia Developer|
|Salary||+ Competitive Salary|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Vitalograph is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our existing R&D team.
Graphic Designer/Multimedia Developer
Our R&D Team is looking for a creative and motivated Graphic Designer who will create world class graphics and animations for our range of products. The individual will be proficient in modern industry design applications and be able to undertake and complete project work within specified deadlines. The ideal candidate will be competent to work on their own but also enjoy working as part of a team and be quick to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate strong creativity and ability to take initial concepts through to completion
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Provide creative/art design and direction for all programs assigned at all stages of development, concept, design, development and release
- Contribute to the graphical design of software and mobile applications through the development of icons, logos, themes, storyboards and flash animations. User Interface experience.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and understand the time limitations and parameters in product development.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Adobe Flash
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to email@example.com or by post to; R&D Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie