HCM Consultant HR Payroll Software - Expired
|Job Title||HCM Consultant HR Payroll Software|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive salary|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
HCM Consultant HR Payroll Software
Global provider of Human Capital Management Software are seeking a HCM Consultant to join their dedicated team of implementation professionals in Dublin and become part of a fast paced HR transformation business.
- As a HCM Consultant you will become over time and through certification a product expert. You will liaise with enterprise clients to recommend the best HCM solution based on budget, timeframe and functionality.
- You will guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configurations
- Work alongside the integration team to configure and test integrations between the solution and the client's payroll and benefits providers
Background Experience & Skillset
- 2-5 years HR, Payroll or Financial software experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, HRM, HRIS or related field
- Demonstrated functional experience in HR, Payroll, or Financials Management
- Experience implementing functional solutions with ERP or SaaS software highly desirable
- Experience with a HCM solution such as Workday, SAP HR, Salesforce, Taleo, Epicor, or other.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to travel
The role offers a highly competitive package along with training and certifications to ensure you become an expert in your field.
To apply for this Human Capital Management role email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR