Head of Sales Telco Trading - Expired
|Job Title||Head of Sales Telco Trading|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + shares|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Head of Sales Telco Trading
Exciting new opportunity for a career focused hunter to join a wholesale telco business who operate within the new generation of trading for Telco operators and set up a sales function across EMEA and the US.
The company provide SMS, Voice and Data wholesale to tier 1 and 2 providers along with a payment/finance platform.
As Head of Sales you will be responsible for building out a sales team across EMEA and the US along with building a sales strategy and pipeline of telco customers.
The organisation have been hugely successful within the Telco space and now plan to replicate this business model and contacts with this new entity and transfer business from their most recent entity. The company is heavily funded and plan to grow the business rapidly over the coming 5 years in preparation for IPO or sale.
As Head of Sales you will play a pivotal role in building the organisaiton and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus's and a generous share offering.
Key Requirements & Background Experience:
- You're hungry like the Wolf- you have a true passion for selling, you're all about the sale, you love the sale, and the adrenaline rush and everything that goes with it… You never rest on your laurels of past success. You're proactive, always seeking that next sale…
- Ambitious - with a passion for success
- You're a skillful negotiator and have strong closing abilities.
- A proven track record in winning new business and developing sales relationships with new customers.
- You're engaged and willing to work and travel as required by the opportunity. This position requires the person to travel within the EMEA & US region. Estimate about 30% travel.
- Experience selling solutions to the Telco operator industry or similar within the B2B sector.
If you are interested in a new challenge, enjoy building teams and sales functions, and are driven by reward this may be the role for you.
Apply with CV in the strictest of confidence, all CV's will be reviewed by Audrey Hughes