Helpdesk Support 40K Remote Level 3 - Expired
|Job Title||Helpdesk Support 40K Remote Level 3|
|Salary||€40000 - €43000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Level III Helpdesk Remote Support - Working from home
A new opportunity has arisen with a US service provider to hire an experienced Help Desk Technician (level III) to support US customers. This is a remote based role (working from home) and will require you to provide support between the hours of 1pm to 10pm Irish time Mon to Friday.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Provides technical remote/phone/onsite support for employees of corporate customers
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Provides support for Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Server 2008 R2 to Server 2012 R2)
- Provides support for Mac OS and IOS
- Provides support for Android devices including configuration and email sync
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Utilizes Active Directory database to reset passwords and create users
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Remote Desktop Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
Background Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years experience in an MSP or large company helpdesk environment providing helpdesk support at level 2 and 3 level is essential.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Connectwise, IT Glue, Pathview, Solarwinds or compatible experience preferred but not mandatory.
Nice to have any of the following qualifications
A+, Network +, Security +, MCSA, MCTS, MCSE, Bachelor's Degree
The role offers a salary in the region of 40-43K depending on experience.
To apply for this senior Help Desk Technician role email CV to Audrey in Principle HR