HR Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator|
|Salary||€30000 - €40000 per annum + see description|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Location: Dublin 9
Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 9am -5pm
Great opportunity for an experienced administrator with experience working in HR to join the busy and growing team of a national organisation based in Dublin 9. Working within a friendly, busy, diverse HR department this role would ideally suit an individual who likes to take ownership of their work - is self-motivated and is well able to work to deadlines.
The organisation have over 250 employees from diverse backgrounds working with them.
As HR Administrator your role will involve.
- Conducting background checks on new hires
- Liaising with various public bodies to ensure all employee documentation such as Garda vetting and background checks have been completed.
- Supporting recruitment by scheduling interviews.
- Updating employee database
- Assisting in the rollout of new policies & procedures.
- Supporting the HR Manager on various day to day activities
- Solid background in administration within an HR department
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Team orientated, happy to help out others
- PC literate
This is a perm, full-time role based in Dublin 9 with standard hours of 9am-5pm.
Onsite parking is available, the role offers a salary in the region of 30-38K based on relevant experience.
Apply today in the strictest of confidence for further details on this HR Administration role to Maria Dolan in Principle HR email@example.com | 01 603 5073