HR Administrator Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator Global Telco|
|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Experienced HR Administrator - Global Telco Company - Fast Paced Environment
Immediate requirement for an experienced HR Administrator to join a large telco service based organisation with operations throughout Ireland and the UK.
The HR Administrator will act as a first point of contact for all queries to the Human Resources team supporting over 1200 employees and providing an effective Human Resource/ administration service, coordinate HR recruitment systems including safer recruitment practices, ensure accurate HR records on all employees.
This role reports to the HR Manager who you will work closely with assisting to roll out and develop HR policies and procedures as HR is a relatively new function within the business.
Day to day role will involve providing HR support around the following areas
- Recruitment and Selection
- On-boarding and Induction
- HR Database and Reporting
- Advice and Guidance
- Leaver Administration
- General employee relation queries
- A number of years' experience working within a HR environment is essential
- Strong communication skills with ability to work on own initiative
- CIPD or working towards CIPD
- Experience working with HR systems /employee files
- Experience and ability to work in a fast paced environment is essential.
This is a permanent, full time role ideally seeking an immediate start, the role is based in Dublin 22 and parking is available, salary will range from 35-40K depending on relevant experience.
To apply for this HR Administration role email CV in confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073