HR Administrator (payroll) - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator (payroll)|
|Salary||€25000.00 - €35000.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
HR Administrator Global Finance Co
Flexitime, Onsite Gym, Subsidised Restaurant
This is a chance to work with a group of people who are free spirited, able to come up with their own ideas, and are given the scope to put their talents to their best use. But besides this being a fun work environment, this leading finance company is very serious when it comes to putting their customers top of the list. A career in a company's HR/payroll department and as HR Administrator is a good choice for ambitious individuals as there are always a host of career advancement opportunities, especially if you would like to specialise in HR or to grow your payroll career at this highly respected company.
What Will I be Doing?
You will work on monthly payroll, do payroll reports, deal with staff queries and you will work on interesting HR projects.
What do I Need to Have for this Role?
Please apply if you have around 1 year's payroll experience or an IPASS qualification or payroll qualification or sage qualification. HR administration experience is also an advantage but not essential.
What will I get in return?
- A top tier salary will be paid
- You can join pension and there will be a generous contribution by the company
- Free life assurance
- Reduced premium on health insurance
- Onsite gym
- Subsidised staff restaurant facilities, very nice onsite restaurant and coffee shop
- Reduced cost financial products for employees
- In HR you can take up further studies and be sponsored by the company meaning you get assistance with your fees and days off to study and for exams
- Tax saver Bus & Rail/Cycle to work scheme
- Staff saving schemes
- Very active Sports & Social club
This company is centrally located in Dublin 2 right at the luas and all the main bus routes.
To apply for this Payroll Specialist role click on the link below or if you would like to learn more, please call Maria on 01 603 5073.