HR Administrator Public Sector - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator Public Sector|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Administrator Public Sector
Immediate requirement for a HR Administrator to join the HR department of a busy and diverse public-sector body based in central Dublin.
This is a contract role to begin in August and to run for a min of 6 weeks to cover a leave period.
As a HR Administrator some of your tasks will include
- Assist in the management of all leave applications and update the HR system accordingly
- Work closely with the HR team to support them on the administration of HR files
- Assist to arrange interviews, meetings, and appointments in relation to return to work
- Previous experience working within a HR administration role
- Ability to prioritise and get through a heavy administration work load
- CIPD preferable but not essential
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
The salary for this role will depend on previous & relevant experience within this public sector.
Apply today with CV for immediate review for this HR Administrator role.