HR Administrator /HR Executive Citywest - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator /HR Executive Citywest|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Administrator /HR Executive Citywest
Immediate requirement for a HR Administrator/HR Executive or a CIPD Graduate to join a global pharmaceutical based company in Citywest Dublin. As a HR Executive, you will be working as a core member of the HR team (consisting of 5) supporting the HR Management team in day to day activities.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage and maintain all HR employee files
- Update the HR system
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activity such as screen CV's, arrange and schedule interviews
- Issue contracts, letters of offer to new starters
- Assist with induction training
- Assist in the role out of any new HR policies or procedures.
- Ideally you will be CIPD accredited
- A minimum of 1 year's work experience within a HR Administrator, or general support role
- Strong interest in HR with a passion for best practice
- Team orientated with a hands-on approach
- Flexible and willing to assist team members
The role offers a salary of 25K along with a benefits package and flexible start times. This may be the ideal opportunity to progress your HR career and join a well-known international company and be part of a wider HR team.
Apply with CV to Georgina Dunne in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5075