HR Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
HR Business Partner
International and well recongised media based organisation are seeking to appoint a commercially focused HR Business Partner to support and manage their Irish operation. The role is to support a headcount of 105 across a number of business functions. The role reports to a UK based HR Director
The main purpose of the role is to
- Own and lead all HR processes within Ireland business to deliver the people agenda in line with the business strategy.
- Work closely with business leaders and managers across multiple business functions to develop talent, engage employees, handle employee relations issues and drive organisational change initiatives.
- Responsible for all HR Operations including payroll, compensation & benefits and recruitment.
- Drives the L&D agenda within the Ireland business.
- A proven track record in strong business partnering and collaboration with senior business leaders in a fast moving business is a must, as is the ability to pick up ad hoc operational responsibilities.
- HR Degree qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- Significant experience of leading sometime complex ER procedures, providing tactical hands-on HR support and skilled at coaching managers to deliver sound outcomes
The role offers a competitive salary along with bonus, family healthcare, pension and parking, the role is based in the citywest region of Dublin.
To apply or for further details on this HR Business Partner role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072