HR Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
HR Business Partner
New opportunity for an experienced HR generalist to join a global engineering based company in Dublin. As a HR Business Partner working within a HR team you will work closely with managers across all sectors of this dynamic and fast paced business providing guidance. You will also be involved in international projects.
This is quite a mixed role with elements of Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Internal Mobility, Employee Engagement, Talent Management and reward & recognition.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include
- Provide guidance and support to management on all ER related issues
- Manage the firm's mobility program advising on all legal and hr matters and working closely with business leaders
- Support the HR director in relation to reward and recognition programs
- Deliver learning & development programs
- Advice and coaching around performance management
- A solid background within a progressive HR environment operating as a HR Generalist / HR Business Partner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Experience handling employee relations cases
- An advocate of best HR practice
- 3rd level degree within HR or a related discipline
The role offers a competitive salary along with a benefits package.
To apply for this HR Business Partner job or other HR related roles email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR
01 603 5072 email@example.com