HR Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
HR Business Partner
Great opportunity for an experienced HR professional with a strong reporting / payroll / finance background to join a national organisation based in Dublin. This is a dual HRBP and Comp & Benefits role where 50% of your role will focus on providing ER & HR support to the business and the remainder will involve working closely with finance to run reports in relation to salaries, benefits, leave, payroll.
As a HRBP you will work as part of a wider HR team and will report to the Senior HRBP.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Partner & collaborate with the business to support the delivery of business unit objectives
- Manage the full cycle of the employee process from candidate attraction through to retirement /termination /resignation
- Review and sign off on monthly and quarterly payrolls as prepared by the payroll administrator
- Liaise with finance in relation to queries from internal and external audits that pertain to HR, Compensation & Benefits
- Manage Employee Relations for a business unit
- Work with the HR team and business to devise HR initiatives to support employee engagement
- Solid background operating within a HR generalist function
- Previous experience overseeing payroll, IPASS or a finance qualification would be highly beneficial
- Strong reporting capabilities
- Experience working within an online HR system
This role is a 15-month contract offering a salary in the region of €55 -€65K, for further details email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.