HR Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Salary||Up to €50000.00 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Laptop & Flex Wrk|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Business Partner
What you will be doing
- Reporting to the Head of HR UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for HR Business Partnering activity in Ireland and North UK.
- You will espouse the company's values of integrity, commitment and energy by creating and delivering initiatives to keep this culture alive and create a consistent employee experience.
- Coaching and advising managers is a key part of your day to day work
- Employee engagement is an integral part of the role
- You will recruit and develop retention strategies
- Lead and manage HR projects
You will travel as necessary both within Ireland and to London and the UK to deliver the objectives of the role (circa 30% of your time).
- 3+ years generalist HR experience in an advisory role
- In depth and up to date knowledge of Irish employment legislation and HR best practice
- Relevant HR qualification
- It will be an advantage if you have experience using and developing a web-based HR System
This role offers a salary in the region of €50K along with bonus, pension, laptop and flexible working.
For further details on this HRBP opportunity email CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct line 01 603 5073.