HR Business Partner D12 - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner D12|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Human Resources Business Partner
Are you ready for the next step in your HR Career? Here you will get the opportunity to cut your teeth and do all those things you have dreamt of doing in HR, it will now be your remit from recruitment, through payroll to performance management and reward.
What are some of the job elements?
- Be a trusted advisor and coach to leadership
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Manage and run payroll
- Manage talent and recruit to ensure the right people are in the right roles.
- Address and manage a broad spectrum of employee relations matters, and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, employment law and best practices.
- Be a great communicator
- Review and formulate HR policies
- Plan, design and deliver training
What sort of person are we looking for?
You need to have a HR qualification and among other things, you need to be able to show that you are an achiever, with 2 to 3 years varied HR experience behind you, including a good grounding in payroll.
If you think this is you please apply below or call Maria for more information on 01 603 5073.