HR Business Partner EMEA/APAC - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner EMEA/APAC|
|Salary||€60000 - €75000 per annum + EXTRAS|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
HR Business Partner EMEA HQ
HR Business Partner required complimenting the EMEA HQ of Multinational Media/Tech organisation. You will have a background as a HR Business Partner operating in a similar organisation and have a keen passion of organisational development.
This role will focus on delivering business impact by developing and implementing people and organisational solutions across a variety of business areas and markets in EMEA.
Key deliverables of a HR Business Partner
- Partner with internal stakeholders(national and international) to drove HR strategy and deliver a top rate HR service
- Be decisive and take the lead in key organisation wide programmes
- Develop and foster the internal culture
- Influence, challenge and coach senior management
- Utilise data insights to identify trends and themes and drive a new path on the back of hard facts
- Be a champion of employee lifestyle and "work" style
- See the future - know where to drive regional learning and development for maximum impact
Requirements for this HR Business Partner Role
- Experience flourishing and leading in a high growth environment, preferably a technology, new media or high-tech organisation
- Minimum of 10 years in a HR role with relevant Business Partner experience
- Passion for tech, social media and the changing face of the online market
- Business driven and results orientated
- Strong working knowledge of Irish, UK, EU employment laws and practices
The offer - HR Business Partner
This role is offered with a generous salary of upward of 70-75K is depending on experience in a comparable organisation.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Carol for further information.
Carol Dowlingemail@example.com | 016035076