HR Business Partner Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner Financial Services|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
HR Business Partner - Financial Services
Global financial services organisation are seeking to appoint an Experienced HR Business Partner to manage and develop staff initiatives across the different units comprising of approximately 1000 staff.
This role reports to the HR Director
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
- Develop and deliver a staffing plan across the business, which builds sustainability through great people programmes, practices and initiatives.
- Work with the business to lead the development and roll out of employee engagement activities, which enhance the current culture, increase general engagement and drive performance through clear metrics.
- Embed behaviours throughout the employee lifecycle and bring these to life through people initiatives, through great recognition practices and people communications
- Input into the design and shaping of development initiatives that build skills, enhance leadership capability and provide personal development opportunities for all parts of the business.
- Lead talent and succession planning activities and upskilling across the business, including the delivery of the local talent plan.
- Work with recruitment teams to drive employer branding initiatives and enhance the overall talent acquisition process
- Solid background experience as a HR Business Partner or similar HR position.
- TUPE transfers would be highly beneficial
- 3rd level qualification within a HR related discipline
- Experience working within financial services preferable but not essential
- Broad experience in the design and delivery of staff initiatives
Apply today for this HR Business Partner job with CV in the strictest of confidence
All applications will be reviewed by Deirdre Doran HR Recruiter within Principle HR
01 603 5073 email@example.com