HR Business Partner Multinational - Expired
|Job Title||HR Business Partner Multinational|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Business Partner Multinational
Experienced HR professional with broad HR background experience supporting a growing business sought to join a global consultancy-based company in Dublin city centre as a HR Business Partner.
Working closely with the MD and senior management team you will have responsibility for multiple teams and functions within Ireland. This is a standalone role in Ireland reporting to a UK based HR director. Expert support across L&D, ER, Legal will be available from the UK team.
Overview of your role
- Support managers and employees across all ER requirements and queries.
- Liaise with individual unit teams on manpower planning for each unit on a need basis
- Drive the on-boarding and integration of all new employees to the Ireland branch
- Administer benefits schemes and liaise with finance and compensation and benefits in payroll related and benefits amendments
- Deployment of effective Learning and Development activities in Ireland, through collective corporate L&D team support and guidance;
- Travel will be required within the UK and Ireland
The role will initially commence as a 12-month fixed term contract which may become permanent. The contract will commence on the 2nd of April, salary for this role will be in the region of 45-50K euro depending on relevant experience.
- 4+ years' experience operating within a HR generalist function
- Solid employee relations background
- Advocate of best HR practice
- Knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- 3rd level qualification within HR / CIPD accredited
Next Step… For further details and to apply for this HR Business Partner role email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.