HR Data Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||HR Data Analyst|
|Salary||£0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
HR Data Analyst - EMEA
A well-known and respected Global Media Organisation based in Dublin are seeking a HR Data Analyst to join their People Operations team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Data Analytics in a HR context.
Responsibilities of the HR Data Analyst
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the People team (HR Business Partners, L&D, Diversity, People Growth, People Operations, Global Mobility, Benefits, and Equity).
- Prepare and build reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported and be able to quickly provide details about data and analyses for HRBP's and business leaders.
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver reports in a timely fashion.
- Build and administer surveys to develop insights about people and organizations.
- Provide summary documentation on the acquired results of the analysis.
- 3+ years experience in the following:
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities.
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems.
- Experience with Workday preferred, building custom reports as well as having a strong understanding of Workday data structures.
- Experience working with HR/organisational people data preferred (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis, solid quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
This role is offered on a highly competitive salary of 58-80K plus bonus and a host of other benefits, the role will commence as an initial 6 month contract with a view to be extended.
Apply today for this HR Data Analyst job by sending your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR, 01-6035073 | email@example.com |