HR Employee Relations Project Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||HR Employee Relations Project Specialist|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
HR Employee Relations Project Specialist
Immediate requirement for a HR Employees Relations Executive to join a growing global media based company in Dublin for a special project - the role will commence as a 6 month contract.
Employee Relations team in EMEA is looking for a HR Project Specialist who is keen to learn, fun to work with and is up for the challenge to join our team in Dublin and support our growing business.
This role will partner with the Employee Relations team to support the global scaling of the ER function. The ideal candidate will have a broad HR knowledge with an interest in process improvement, documentation creation and effective knowledge/information sharing.
This is a 6-month contract role located in their Dublin 2 office
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Partner with Employee Relations team to build out and centralize the global ER knowledge centre through creation of guides and case resources/materials
- Organise, update and streamline all existing Employee Relations documentation, templates, guides and resources to create consistent and professional materials for the global team
- Working closely with colleagues globally in order to create materials that will work well at local and international level.
- Document current ER processes and ownership models in a concise and user friendly format
- Minimum 4 years HR experience required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
- Customer and Results oriented, can do attitude
- Ability to multi task effectively; proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working within a global / EMEA team is highly beneficial
The role offers a highly attractive salary and the opportunity to work with a well-known global brand.
For further details on this HR Employee Relations role email CV in confidence to Principle HR