HR Generalist Business Partner - Expired
|Job Title||HR Generalist Business Partner|
|Salary||€45000 per annum + Car allowance|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
HR Generalist Business Partner
New opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a global fast paced business outsourcing company in Dublin 2.
As HR Generalist / Business Partner you will work closely with the management team and will support the Dublin and Belfast office. This is a standalone HR role reporting to the head of HR based in the UK.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Build strong professional relationships with Management teams and participate in Senior Management Team meetings
- Provide commercially focussed advice and support to Managers on all Employee Relations issues in line with Company procedures including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence issues
- Raise awareness of business regarding current and new Employment Legislation as well as other corporate initiatives
- Input to business initiatives in relation to the people agenda and either own, or be a key contributor to the business people plan, working collaboratively with other HR services as appropriate
- Identify trends and proactively address issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings with the Business unit
- Strong generalist HR experience, preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment
- Regular experience of managing to successful conclusion a range of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law in the Republic of Ireland
Good to have
- Experience of working in multi-site/mobile capacity preferred
- Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
- Experience of TUPE transfers and acquisitions
The role will require you to work out of the Dublin 2 office 4 days per week and work in Belfast 1 day per week. You will also be required to travel to the Isle of Man office once a month.
The role offers a salary of circa 45K + car allowance
For further details on this HR Generalist Business Partner role email CV to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR