HR Generalist EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Generalist EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive remuneration|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
HR Generalist EMEA
Global media services business with a HQ operation in Dublin are seeking a HR Generalist to join their HR team. The role will involve supporting employees and managers across the EMEA region along with helping to roll out new HR policies and procedures in conjunction with the wider HR team.
This is a varied role, operating within a fast-paced environment with a large amount of change.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Support managers across the EMEA region in relation to ER queries
- Work closely with the HR leadership team to roll out new initiatives, policies and procedures
- Manage induction training for new starters
- Maintain employee HR files and support SOX compliance
- Coordinate monthly payroll and run regular reports
- Previous experience operating within a similar HR capacity holding a HR Generalist / HR coordinator role.
- Experience supporting employees / managers across EMEA would be very beneficial
- Advocate of best HR practice
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside of the box
- Experience coordinating /managing /overseeing payroll
- HR Qualification or CIPD accredited
The role offers a competitive salary along with a full benefits package
To apply for this HR Generalist job email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR