HR Generalist /Manager Healthcare - Expired
|Job Title||HR Generalist /Manager Healthcare|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
HR Generalist /Manager Healthcare
New opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a growing healthcare provider as a HR Generalist / HR Manager. This is a new role reporting to the CEO with 2 direct reports and supporting a headcount of 300 in Ireland. The environment is non-unionised with a relaxed, friendly culture.
You will be responsible for the overall HR Management of the company's operations in line with corporate mission and strategic objectives and will take the lead on all site based HR issues.
An overview of your role will include
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are maintained and updated
- Manage HR budgeting and HR planning
- Provide ER support to managers across all sectors
- Manage the training & development function
- Oversee and manage the recruitment process (onsite recruiter within the team)
- Provide strategic advice and support to management
- Solid background within HR supporting employees and managers
- Previous experience within a healthcare setting would be preferable but not essential
- 3rd level education within a HR discipline
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
The role is based in Dublin 3 and offers a competitive salary.
To apply for this HR Generalist / HR Manager job email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct dial 01 603 5072