HR Lead HRIS Project - Expired
|Job Title||HR Lead HRIS Project|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
HR Lead HRIS Project
New opportunity for a HR professional with experience managing projects to lead the integration of a new global HRIS locally as well as the role out of a new global performance management system. This is a fixed term contract role, ideally seeking a candidate with immediate availability.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of the implementation of a global HRIS at a local level
- Migration of data from live local HRIS to new global HRIS
- Overall accountability for project delivery within scope, quality and time requirements
- Problem resolution and implementation of corrective action were required
- Creation of planning and tracking documentation including, Project Plan, Resource Plan and Status Reports etc.
- Completion of a gap analysis between the new and old systems.
- Local implementation of the new global performance management process within the new global HRIS
- Manage the handover of the project to the core HR team and other internal users
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience project managing process changes within the HR environment
- Strong analytical skills required
- Strong organisation, planning, communication and leadership skills
- HRIS knowledge and experience required
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation
- Proven change management, leadership development & training /consulting capabilities
- Experience of partnering with, and influencing, teams
- Knowledge of TMS and or Workday advantageous but not essential
- Degree in HR or Business or other relevant discipline
The role is an 11-month fixed term contract with flexibility on work arrangements. Competitive salary along with a benefits package will be provided.
For further details on this HR opportunity email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072