HR Manager - Part Time - 3 Days - Expired
|Job Title||HR Manager - Part Time - 3 Days|
|Salary||€27000 - €29000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
HR Manager - Part time 3 days
Our client a hugely successfully Market Research company are currently seeking a HR Manager (Part time) to take a lead role in implementing People Management processes. The successful candidate will create efficiencies and increase effectiveness by administering people and office related processes, throughout the Dublin office.
Day to day….
- End to End recruitment
- Updating and maintaining the HR personnel files. (TMS)
- Accurate and sensible gathering, storing and maintaining of employment related information and documentation
- Managing Employment Contracts, Disciplinary procedures, Communication and Induction schedules
- Handling employee queries on a daily basis
- Referring employees and managers to appropriate resources or people
- Advising management on HR company procedures.
- Implementing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- HR Administration, Annual, Sick Parental Leave, Tax savers schemes.
- Office Facilities Maintenance: Maintain the office facilities and services by being the first point of contact on all office environment related matters and resolving issues where possible and escalating unresolved issues to the General Manager
- Maintaining stationery and office supplies
- Minimum 3 years HR Manager/Generalist experience (ideally stand-alone)
- CIPD qualification
- Experience using a HR System (TMS is preferred)
- Must have strong knowledge of Irish employment law.
This is a one-year fixed term contract with a view to permanency
For further details on this HR opportunity email CV today to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR
01 603 5073 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Deirdre Doran