HR Administrator / Process Improvement EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Administrator / Process Improvement EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
HR Administrator / Process Improvement EMEA
Global new technology and media organisation based in Dublin City are seeking a dynamic and detail orientated HR Administrator to join their EMEA HR team. This is a process driven role that will see you review exisiting processes and assist with the implementation of a new framework, strong analysis skills with ability to pay a high level of attention to detail are critical to the sucess of the role.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- First point of contact for all HR Operations queries from Managers & Employees and providing accurate advice and guidance to the HR queries, in person and through our ticketing system.
- Focused on delivering a delightful employee experience.
- Administration of internal movement/transfers across EMEA.
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS, to ensure data integrity.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Analysis of HR data
- Responsible for EMEA wide reporting from the HRIS and People reporting tools
- Managing all Leaver paperwork & completing exit interviews.
Requirements for HR Administrator EMEA
- 1 years + experience in a HR / Process Improvement / Analysis role within a global/EMEA organisation, ideally coming from a new technology, media or fast paced organisation
- Previous experience with process improvement, implementing a framework would be highly benefical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advocate of best HR practice
This role is offered with a generous salary, the role will initially commence as an 11 month contract.
APPLY NOW…for this exciting role, send your CV in the strictest confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR
Deirdre Doran| email@example.com | 01 603 5073