HR Officer - Expired
|Job Title||HR Officer|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
HR Officer Hospital South Dublin
Immediate requirement for a HR Officer to join a well-known hospital based in South Dublin. As a HR Officer, you will be working as a core member of the HR team (consisting of 8) supporting the HR Management team in day to day activities with an over all head count of 440
The role will commence as an 8 month contract which may be extended.
- Manage and maintain all HR employee files
- Update the HR system
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activity such as screen CV's, arrange and schedule interviews
- Issue contracts, letters of offer to new starters
- Assist with induction training
- Assist in the role out of any new HR policies or procedures.
- Previous experience within a HR role within a similar background (HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Support)
- Ideally you will have some experience within a hospital or healthcare setting although candidates outside this remit will be considered
- 3rd level education in HR or CIPD qualified
This is a HSE Grade 5 role, commencing salary €41,209 , 37 hours per week.
Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, some flex on this as HR is open from the hours of 8am-6pm
This may be the ideal opportunity to progress your HR career and join a well-known hospital and be part of a wider HR team.
Apply with CV to Georgina Dunne in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5075