HR Onboarding Coordinator EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Onboarding Coordinator EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
HR Onboarding Coordinator EMEA
Our client a well-known Creative Global Brand that has exploded in growth over the last few years, is looking to appoint a talented and people driven HR Coordinator to specialise in the area of onboarding throughout their EMEA operation.
In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Recruiting team and will be responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, building mechanisms to drive efficient HR operations, employee engagement and compliance of HR practices and guidelines.
- Work along side the recruitment team to onboard successful candidates, including issuing offer letters, contracts, acquire relevant candidate information and manage the process until the successful start
- Manage the internal systems a create accurate reports
- Be a point of contact for all new employees
- Be a champion of excellent customer service with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skill & highly organised
- Experience in a similar HR or Recruitment /Onboarding role, where there was a strong focus on candidate experience
- Strong computer and systems experience (HRIS, Workday and Salesforce exp highly valuable)
- Strong Excel and Word skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free fully catered restaurant style canteen
- 25 days' annual leave
- Creative, fun, fast paced environment
- Mobile & Laptop will be given to you on starting
We are always looking for the best people!
To hear more about this HR Onboarding Coordinator job Apply today and Renata in Principle HR will be in contact.
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Renata Goncalves | 01 603 5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org