HR Onboarding Mobility Executive EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR Onboarding Mobility Executive EMEA|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
HR Onboarding & Global Mobility Executive EMEA
Creative Global Brand that has exploded in growth over the last few years, is looking to appoint a HR Global Oboarding & Mobility Executive to support their EMEA operation
In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Recruiting team and you will focus on the management of the travel program for new joiners onsite. You will be required to work closely with the Recruiting team and technology teams to automate and improve the travel program processes.
The individual will be responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, building mechanisms to drive efficient HR operations, employee engagement and compliance of HR practices and guidelines. The role will also provide support to the EMEA HR global mobility and onboarding teams.
- Knowledge of onboarding programs and policies.
- Specific experience working with travel programs, global mobility and onboarding would be beneficial.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment;
- Experience in a similar HR or Recruitment /Onboarding role, where there was a strong focus on candidate experience
- Strong computer and systems experience (HRIS, Workday and Salesforce exp highly valuable)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary circa 40-50K
- Free fully catered restaurant style canteen
- 25 days' annual leave
- Creative, fun, fast paced environment
- Mobile & Laptop will be given to you on starting
We are always looking for the best people!
To hear more about this HR Onboarding job Apply today and Audrey in Principle HR will be in contact.
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence