HR Operations Executive Healthcare - Expired
|Job Title||HR Operations Executive Healthcare|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
HR Operations Executive Healthcare
New opportunity for an experienced HR Executive to join a dynamic HR team working within a large public sector healthcare provider. This is a grade V full time permanent role.
As a HR Operations Executive you will be reporting to the HR Manager and working within a HR team of 5 to support managers and employees across a number of locations in Ireland.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Coordinate and manage recruitment activities from selection to assessments to onboarding
- Provide HR advice and support to employees and deal with any queries
- Ensure all HR processes are completed in a timely manner so payroll can be processed each fortnight
- Be a key point of contact for all management who have HR related queries
- Assist with the development of HR policies & procedures
- Travel to other locations within Ireland as needed from time to time
- Previous experience working within a similar HR role
- Experience working within the healthcare / public sector highly advantageous
- Previous experience working with a HR system
- 3rd level education within HR or a related discipline / CIPD
The salary for this role is €41 - €49K based on relevant experience within the public sector. Other benefits such as 28 days holidays & pension will also be provided.
For further details on this HR Operations Executive within the healthcare sector email CV in confidence to Audrey in Principle HR or call direct line 01 603 5072.