HR People Operations EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR People Operations EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + attractive benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
HR People Operations EMEA
New opportunity for a HR people operations specialist to join the EMEA HR team of a global brand in Dublin.
The EMEA team are looking for a customer service and HR professional who is keen to learn, fun to work with and is up for the challenge to join the team in Dublin and support the growing business. The team goal is simple: to be responsive to our people's needs and to ensure they have an awesome experience during their time with the brand.
Your focus will be to represent the HR team providing front line HR support to employees and helping new employees to integrate into the business
Overview of your responsibilities
- Provide first level HR support to employees in person and through our ticketing system
- Be present in our Life@ brand Centre daily to engage with employees providing information or resolving queries
- Actively manage the resolution of tickets ensuring queries are escalated to the appropriate specialist where necessary
- Develop a strong knowledge of all HR processes and policies including leaves, payroll, benefits, time-off, relocation
- Highly customer service oriented with a focus on HR
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working within an EMEA / Multinational company
This is an initial 6 month contract role offering a highly competitive salary, the environment is fast paced, multicultural, and fun with a massive emphasis on people.
For further details on this HR operations job email CV to Renata in Principle HR