HRBP Recruitment & Training - Expired
|Job Title||HRBP Recruitment & Training|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
HRBP Recruitment & Training
This is a chance to learn about HR outside of recruitment and L & D if you so wish, dipping your toe into ER, employee engagement, HRIS and so on.
Location: Dublin 9
Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 9am -5pm
Reporting to: HR Director
Great opportunity for an experienced recruiter with an impressive track record to join visionary organisation of just under 450 employees where you will be part of a busy and growing team of HR professionals. Working in a friendly, diverse environment this role would ideally suit an someone who likes to take ownership of their work, is self-motivated and is well able to work to deadlines.
As Human Resources Business Partner for Recruitment you will….
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future recruitment needs
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Craft sourcing strategies through online channels
- Decide on training needs, source training, manage it and manage training budget
What sort of person are we looking for?
- A person who loves recruitment and can make good recruitment decisions and has worked at a senior level in this realm
- Lots of personality, independently minded and disciplined
- Qualification in HR or recruitment
This is a perm, full-time role based in Dublin 9 with standard hours of 9am-5pm.
Onsite parking is available, the role offers a salary in the region of 40-50K based on experience.
Apply today in the strictest of confidence or for further details on this Recruitment Business Partner role call Maria in Principle HR email@example.com | 01 603 5073