Hyperion Administrator Global Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||Hyperion Administrator Global Tech Co|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Benefits + Education support|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Hyperion Administrator Global Tech Co
Hyperion Administrator sought to work with a Global technology based company in Galway.
This role will provide direct front-end customer support across a suite of Hyperion Planning applications as well as trouble-shooting and developing back-end technical solutions.
Focus will be on delivery of run support activities along with key projects aligned to the overall Performance Management strategy.
The role provides a great opportunity to work within a complex Hyperion environment shape the future of landscape of planning technology and process within the organization.
Background Experience and Skillset
- 2-5 years of system administration experience
- Proven experience supporting Hyperion Planning and Essbase environments (version 11)
- Experience with Smart View, FDM, ODI, Financial Management
- Usage of Hyperion Shared Services (v9.3.3 & v11)
- Understanding of financial concepts and processes
- Ability to read and understand software and hardware architecture
- Experience with ODI is a plus
- Unix knowledge a plus (how to navigate using Unix commands, configuration and Installation of java based solutions in Unix)
- Good understanding of Windows OS 2003/2008, Network topology
The role offers an attractive salary & benefits package to include healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, continuous training & personal development programme.
Apply today to Audrey in Principle for further details on this Hyperion role
Audrey Hughes | firstname.lastname@example.org| 01 603 5072