In-house Tech Recruiter EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||In-house Tech Recruiter EMEA|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
In-house Tech Recruiter - EMEA
Our client, a global highly innovative technology company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised In-house Tech Recruiter to join their EMEA hub in Dublin.
Working within a team environment you will be responsible for all aspects of end to end recruitment and will play a crucial role in ensuring the best talent is attracted and retained.
You will be involved in the recruitment of technical and non-technical employees for this dynamic business.
Some of the responsibilities Include:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and scheduling interview
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Maintain reports and metrics
- Drive the offer process
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
Key Skills and background experience
- 2+ years' experience working within an in-house or agency role
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Passionate about technology, innovation, social media and general trends within recruitment
- Ability to understand relevant tech skills
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
The role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience.
To hear more about this In-house Tech Recruiter contact Renata in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment roles
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Renata Goncalves | 01 603 5075 | email@example.com