Indonesian Social Media Support - Expired
|Job Title||Indonesian Social Media Support|
|Salary||€35000 - €40000 per annum + Bonus + shares + healthcare + pension+++|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Indonesian Customer Support Global Media Company
Our client, the largest international social media organisation, with EMEA HQ Dublin 2 is seeking dynamic and innovative Indonesian Social Media / Customer Support Executives to join their international market teams.
In this role you will provide savvy and solutions orientated user support to a variety of personal and business users and review content around user account issues. In this role you will be part of a fantastic multinational and inclusive workforce - the largest of its kind in Dublin.
The Asian and Pacific languages we are recruiting for include:
A day in the life of an Indonesian Customer Social Media Support Exec:
- Ask questions and investigate issues users are having with their accounts
- Actively participate in continuous improvements of processes for the benefit of user experience through market knowledge, data analysis and country insights
- Use problem solving skills to resolve complex issues
Requirements for an Indonesian Social Media Support Exec:
- Written and verbal fluency of English and also Indonesian
- Passion for first rate customer support
- Experience in a previous customer service or technical support role
- Be an independent and organised worker
- Prior experience with Excel and SQL - a distinct advantage
This role is offered on a full time and permanent basis with a starting salary of €32K + and the following benefits: Health Insurance, Gym Membership, Pension, Equity, Onsite Restaurant and other perks.
International candidates WILL be considered and a generous relocation (and visa if necessary) package are on offer for candidates from international locations
APPLY NOW to Carol in Principle to be considered for this new and exciting role based in Dublin
Carol Dowling | firstname.lastname@example.org | +35316035076