Infrastructure Engineer Wireless 100k+ - Expired
|Job Title||Infrastructure Engineer Wireless 100k+|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Infrastructure Engineer Wireless 100k+
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with an extensive background in Wireless Network Deployment to join one of the largest Telco/ISP clients in the world. A strong knowledge of Data Centre and ISP Technologies is needed
An overview of your role will involve
- Wireless and TCP/IP network design, and implementation using developed as well as off the shelf technology.
- Develop requirements, conduct, and document site surveys
- Liaise with PM's, procurement, engineering, installation teams and vendors to formalize the site design requirements and deployment plans.
- Support operator and systems integrator, during and after deployment
- Hands on working cross-functionally with local municipalities, engineering, and 3rd party vendors.
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on hardware, software, and network
- Be able to work and liaise cross functionally with partners, project management, and network engineering to build network designs to solve for connectivity requirements
- Overall collaboration with various engineering and user groups, to define and execute, functional and interoperability test cases.
- Certification such as CCNP, JNCIP, or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience working in an Infrastructure Engineer capacity
- Extensive experience and in excess of 7-10 years of related work experience responsible for designing, deploying and operating large-scale networks
- Excellent working knowledge of network protocols (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS) and experience with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Strong Experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switching protocols (BGP, IS-IS, MPLS, RSVP-TE, VRRP).
- Good hands on Experience with physical layer of wireless networks, wireless telecom interfaces, implementation, and debugging.
- Preferred: Experience with carrier backhaul including mmWave, microwave, core networks, WIFI access points, or WIFI ISP deployments
- Preferred: Familiarity with the Linux based systems and experience with scripting and automation (Bash, Python, Perl).
Systems: Juniper, Cisco Systems, Palo Alto, Arista, Linux,
Networking: Switches, Routers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP,STP ,VLAN , VRRP, LLDP ,BGP , ISIS , DHCP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, WAAS,IPv4,IPv6
This role offers a highly competitive salary that is well above market rate
Apply today with CV for more information on this Infrastructure Engineer Role
E : firstname.lastname@example.org