Inhouse IT Recruiter EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse IT Recruiter EMEA|
|Salary||Highly attractive remuneration package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Inhouse IT Recruiter - EMEA
Our client, a global technology focused company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly organised IT Recruiter to join their operation in Dublin. As the HQ of EMEA and APAC regions Dublin is a fast paced and highly changable environment.
Some but not all of the responsibilities Include
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Attracting and building a network of active and passive candidates across development, test, infrastructure, project and product management.
- Developing new sourcing tools, thinking outside of the box to identify and attract talent
- Supporting hiring managers and assist in the development of an effective recruitment strategy
- Work with HR to on-board new hires
Key Skills and background experience
- 3+ years' experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing IT talent
- Ability to recruit both technical and non-technical candidates at various levels of seniority
- Ability to think outside of the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
The role offers a competitive salary that will reflect your level of experience.
Contact Deirdre in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment roles
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Deirdre Doran | 01 603 5073 | email@example.com