Inhouse Recruiter Multinational Co - Expired
|Job Title||Inhouse Recruiter Multinational Co|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
Recruiter Multinational Media Co
Immediate requirement for an experienced recruiter (inhouse or agency) to join a highly dynamic, effective and creative recruitment team who source and recruit top talent across the EMEA region.
This is a very dynamic organisation and this role will give you the recruiter access to owning the engagement with the hiring managers, deep diving into the core of the business and seeing your impact directly in the culture around you.
- Managing full 360 degrees' recruitment for your business area
- Working with team colleagues to develop strategy to ensure deliverables are achieved
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs and facilitate a strong inter-business relationship
- Source, screen and qualify candidate applications
- Drive the offer process
- Solid background within agency or inhouse recruitment
- Passionate about technology, media and existing in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about all things recruitment and engaging with the very best talent
- Experience managing relationships with hiring managers and interview panels to ensure the best possible outcome
- Flexible approach to working styles and project work
- Ability to think outside of the box to engage candidates and enhance the recruitment experience
This role is offered on an initial 11-month contract and comes with onsite benefits including complimentary canteen, company mobile phone and laptop and other extras. A very attractive salary is also on offer and negotiable depending on previous experience in a similar role.
Internal and agency recruiters will be considered for this role.
For further details on this internal recruitment job Contact Audrey in Principle HR for a confidential conversation on 603 5072 or send an email
All communications and queries will be treated in the strictest of confidence