Injection Moulding Engineer Limerick - Expired
|Job Title||Injection Moulding Engineer Limerick|
|Salary||healthcare,life insurance, pension ++++|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Injection Moulding Engineer Limerick
Our client, an international medical/pharmaceutical company, with a location in Limerick, are seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience with injection moulding machines as well as solid experience in mechanical and electrical systems.
Working as part of a team within the engineering department this role will involve supporting manufacturing quality improvement, line efficiency along with production support and maintenance activities.
Key responsibilities of the role…..
- Primary function is to support manufacturing by quality improvement, line efficiency, optimize product/ process quality, process yield from the injection moulding equipment and cost reduction projects.
- Production support and maintenance activities
- Source and install new equipment and processes to enable the achievement of optimum levels of Quality, Cost & Cycle Time
- Maintenance of those elements of the Risk management file for existing devices, for which engineering is responsible, including for example dFMEA, pFMEA, Risk Benefit Analysis
- Hands on experience on Injection moulding Machines with significant experience in mechanical and electrical systems
- Preferable to have automation experience in pneumatics, pick and place, vision systems, robotics and ideally including PLC/Controls along with excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills.
On offer is a generous salary , pension, educational support, health insurance, and much more
How to Apply….
For more information on this role please contact Elaine in Principle
Elaine Cummins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5075