Inventory Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Inventory Analyst EMEA|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Inventory Analyst - EMEA
A leading multinational matrix style logistics company based in Dublin city centre is looking for an Inventory Analyst - EMEA, to join the team.
The Inventory Analyst is the one person who has the overall picture of the inventory processes, systems and tools.
Main responsibilities of the Inventory Analyst:
- Parts Inventory Management
- Parts buying (external and internal suppliers, global and local)
- Operational performance and process ownership (Buying and Inventory Management)
- Collect, identify and prioritise Inventory process improvement opportunities
- Collect, identify, prioritise and coordinate IT demand for Inventory process developments; Oversee and validate the design of minor process changes
- Develop and document global processes for inventory operations
- Proficient in Microsoft office, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Highly proficient in analysis and data management
- Highly developed influencing and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of English, and ability to travel.
This role offers a competitive salary along with, VHI, Pension, Risk Cover and Education support, you will also be working as part of dynamic team where support and training will be provided.
To apply for this Inventory Analyst job please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Deirdre Doran in Principle.
firstname.lastname@example.org| 016035073 |