Investment Risk Analyst - Expired
|Job Title||Investment Risk Analyst|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
Principle are working with an international financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. This company are growing and as such are recruiting for an experienced Risk Analyst to join their team. The job offers someone the chance to gain experience working in all aspects of investment risk and an excellent work-life balance.
- Assist with ongoing daily / monthly monitoring of investment risk.
- Involvement in the review and analysis of fund documentation received.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly reporting packs for both internal and external Boards / Business Risk Committees.
- Produce regulatory required risk reporting analyses, related to UCITS and AIFMD.
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments in the area, and taking active role in implementation of any initiatives in response.
- Complete special projects, such as responses to new regulatory requirements.
- Background in financial services, ideally funds
- Experience working within risk.
- Experience working with Bloomberg.
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to work in a small team and communicate effectively with offsite teams.
The position has a salary range of €50 - 55k with full benefits. If you have the right experience and would like to learn more, please contact Gary on 01 603 5071 or email email@example.com