IT Application Support 20 hrs per week - Expired
|Job Title||IT Application Support 20 hrs per week|
|Salary||€20000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
IT Application Support 20 hrs per week
Immediate requirement for a part time IT Application Support Developer to join the team of a global financial services company in Dublin to support BAU (business as usual) and small enhancement work in all areas of the system.
The Application Support Developer is responsible for fix on fail of incidents and problems, timely investigation / analysis and resolution of support calls, design and development of BAU enhancements.
The Application Support Developer role requires a very good understanding of SQL database programming, C# and .NET.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Respond to new incidents as per SLAs, ensuring calls are completed in a timely manner with minimum disruption to the operational areas.
- Ensure code created meets company programming standards, technical specifications and quality standards, including performing peer code reviews and ensuring that all repeating processes are documented to enable quick call handling
- Support implementation and provide post implementation support
- Ensure that all IT security policies and procedures are followed.
- Computer Science Degree. (Exceptions may be made where relevant experience compensates and in-depth experience demonstrated)
- Experience of developing in C#
- Proven track record with SQL database programming (e.g. Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Good knowledge & understanding of the systems lifecycle
Hours of work
This is a permanent, part time role requiring you to work 9-1pm Monday to Friday each week
The role offers a salary of 20K along with the opportunity to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment that support further education and career progression
For further details on this IT Application Support role email CV to Audrey in Principle HR
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5072 | Audrey Hughes