IT Business Development Manager Software - Expired
| Job Title
||IT Business Development Manager Software
| Job Type
||€0.00 per annum + Highly attractive salary
||Dublin City Centre, Dublin
| Start Date
| Our Reference
| Job Advertised
||over 1 year ago
New Business Sales Global Software Co
Global Tech company recognized as an industry game changing tech company in the US by Forbes, is currently seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager to focus on expanding presence within the Irish market.
The candidate must have a strong background in sales within the services industry. They will understand the nuances associated with the latest platforms, architectures, and digital technologies along with how they align capabilities to deliver strategic solutions to clients.
The BDM will focus on driving cross platform sales from prospecting through bid closing; developing new relationships, and driving continued growth of the company's software solutions.
Overview of your role
- Successfully sell IT solutions and Services via a solution-selling or consultative-selling approach;
- Coordinate with leaders and SME's across the BUs to create compelling and goal-driven solution offerings for clients and prospects;
- Drive the creation of presentation materials and proposals that effectively present solutions and collaborate with the Global Sales team to sell through the offering;
- Qualify and drive response initiatives to closure, maximising revenue and strategic value for the organisation;
- Demonstrable track record of identifying and closing new business to sell end-to-end solutions.
- Ideally you will have experience selling software solutions / software development projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to close deals under high stress to successful completion
The role offers a high basic salary in the region of 80-90K euro along with a realistic OTE of 160-170K euro.
For further details on this senior sales role email CV in confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072.