IT Manager - Expired
|Job Title||IT Manager|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + pension,healtchare|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
IT Manager Dublin
Excellent Opportunity for a IT Manager who is eager to accelerate their career with a well-established company.
As the IT manager, the focus of this role will be to manage, plan, execute all IT projects from start to completion within an agreed Framework and timescale. A strong Technical Background is needed and experience working in AGILE framework.
What the role is
- Manage all IT Projects from start to completion
- Ensure projects are prepared, tested executed and signed off by the relevant IT, Business and 3rd party units
- Ensure projects are completed within timescale, scope and budget
- Manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers
What this role can offer you
- Highly competitive salary
- 22 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- 5+ years as an IT Manager with strong project management skills
- Experience working in a hands on Technical Environment
- Microsoft Hyper V MCS experience OR VMWARE VCP Certification
- Performance and Network Optimization, Log Analysis experience desirable
- Relevant IT Qualification
This is an excellent role for an experienced IT Manager looking to raise their experience and skills.
Next Step: Contact me Edward Bennett Lead Tech Recruiter in Principle for further details.
E : firstname.lastname@example.org