IT Program Manager Global Co - Expired
|Job Title||IT Program Manager Global Co|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
IT Program Manager Global Co
Are you an experienced IT Program Manager available for a 3-6-month project? Would you like to work on a global edge BI transformation & integration project?
The organisation is building their global Business Intelligence teams. As a Program Manager you will be coordinating with IT teams across many locations managing them at all levels and phases of the project.
What's in it for you
- An immediate start 3-month contract with a chance of extension to 6 months
- Day rate of €480 -€540 based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to work on a leading-edge integration & transformation project
- A chance to work within a highly collaborative, friendly and talented team
- Exposure to large multi-million BI & SAP projects
- Previous experience managing IT projects in Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Sales, Purchasing, Supply Chain in an automotive, industrials or electronics industry or any other
- Good understanding of the IT application and infrastructure context for the targeted solution and the hardware / software bill of materials required to deliver the solution
- Exposure and experience in managing complex and/or demanding programs
- PMP certification is preferred
What you will be doing?
- Deliver projects on-time, within budget, with appropriate transparency of issues across vendors, business clients, and IT
- plan and assign work breakdowns to specific project managers of program workstreams and maintain oversight of their execution
- Be accountable for solution delivery execution (scope, cost, quality, and schedule milestones) across assigned projects
- Coordinate and/or support of systems retirements associated with solution implementation
- Ensure compliance with release management and change management practices
Next Step.. For further info on this IT Program Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or send your LinkedIn profile or drop an email to arrange a chat.
email@example.com | 01 603 5075.