IT Security Analyst Software - Expired
|Job Title||IT Security Analyst Software|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
IT Security Analyst Software
Global software technology company who are expanding their EMEA operation and recently set up an office in Dublin would like to appoint an IT Security Analyst to work as part of their agile engineering team to assist in the delivery of IT Security and develop IT security processes and procedures. The company run and operate 100's of websites around the world.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Assist in the delivery of the group's IT Security Management
- Develop IT security processes and procedures
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analysis and security assessments
- 3 years + experience working within Information Security
- Relevant professional qualification such as CISSP, CISA or similar
- Understanding of IT Security policies & governance e.g. ITIL, ISO2700, COBIT, SOX etc
- Knowledge of Pen Testing processes
- Experience working with internal/ external audits
- 3rd level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a similar discipline
This role offers a salary of circa €65K + bonus + healthcare + travel allowance + meal allowance along with the opportunity to work as part of a global award-winning business and become part of their expansion journey.
Apply with CV today for immediate review, all applications will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence.