IT Service Delivery Manager - Expired
|Job Title||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Principle are working with a global tech company to recruit for an IT Service Delivery Manager. The IT Service Delivery Manager will work onsite with an internationally known Irish company to manage the deployment of processes across multiple locations.
- Analysis, design and implementation of core service management processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Service delivery manager will manage onsite team and offshore team.
- Project manage new deployments.
- Accountable for all activities associated with engaging and developing the relationship with the client and vendors including contract compliance, performance monitoring and vendor meetings and reviews
- Assist with the development and negotiation of service level agreements and procurement requests
- Review all implemented RFCs to ensure that objectives have been met
- Manage major incidents, coordinating different IT department and suppliers to restore service as quickly as possible.
- Manage escalation of IT failures to the business and IT management, with a focus on the business impact, delays or lost revenue or customer loyalty
- Experience in IT service delivery within a large, multinational company.
- Demonstrates technical architecture awareness
- Proficient in project management, particularly in understanding the project life cycle and project planning.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to identify, assess, make and own judgements based on risk
- To build business understanding and challenge when required - especially understanding the impact of IT applications and services on the business and 'time to market' pressures
This service delivery manager job is a permanent one and offers a salary circa €80,000 including excellent benefits. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please apply or contact Gary at 01 603 5071.