IT Service Delivery Manager - Expired
|Job Title||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
IT Service Delivery Manager -Dublin 1 - 75K- 80K
Principle are working with a global Financial services company to recruit an IT Service Delivery Manager.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will work onsite to manage various projects across multiple locations such as UK, Ireland, Russia and other eastern european locations with project teams & leads from each country reporting directly to you.
- Analysis, design and implementation of core service management processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Service delivery manager will manage onsite team and offshore team.
- Project manage new deployments.
- Accountable for all activities associated with engaging and developing the relationship with the client and vendors including contract compliance, performance monitoring and vendor meetings and reviews
- Assist with the development and negotiation of service level agreements and procurement requests
- Review all implemented SLA's to ensure that objectives have been met
- Experience in IT service delivery within a large, multinational company.
- ITIL qualification
- Demonstrates technical architecture awareness
- Proficient in project management, particularly in understanding the project life cycle and project planning.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to identify, assess, make and own judgements based on risk
This service delivery manager job is a permanent role and offers a salary circa €75,000 -€80,000 including excellent benefits such as bonus, healthcare, life assurance, PHI, education support. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please apply or contact Som in Principle 01 603 5075.