IT Solutions Architect Oracle - Expired
|Job Title||IT Solutions Architect Oracle|
|Salary||€75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Oracle Solutions Architect / Applications Manager
Principle are delighted to be working with a leading global company to recruit for an Oracle IT Solution Architect to join their team based in their shared service centre in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for the back end systems delivery in the company's EMEA region. This is a key role for our client as you will also have responsibility to act as the IT Solution Architect for EMEA IT Services and Solutions.
Managing a team of 15+ you will be proactive and capable in order to suggest and lead improvements. You will have hands on experience in Oracle applications, ideally E-Business suite.
- Responsible for managing the delivery and execution of relevant parts of the EMEA IT operations.
- Lead the relevant parts of EMEA IT Delivery Organisation across the region.
- Manages day to day production support for relevant Application environments.
- Co-ordinates and works with the business to ensure all production changes are correctly prioritised and implemented with minimal risk.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive leadership in EMEA business units and functions ensuring the IT delivery services provided meet their requirements and expectations.
- Manage career development of his/her EMEA IT delivery staff including development of training plans and identifying staff for promotions.
- Recommends the planning, staffing, and funding requirements for Projects requiring the use of his/her EMEA IT Delivery teams.
- Working with the IT Director manage IT supplier relationships and with Regional and Global IT teams to establish SLA metrics and reporting methodologies
- Provide leadership in the development of value-driven technology strategies, methods, and standards
- Define, implement and 'enforce' the use of best practices, world class technology and proven methodologies, leveraging from corporate policies/standards (ITIL, PRINCE2, etc)
- Strong oral and written communications - clear, concise, and compelling.
- Excellent Leadership and people management/development skills
- Vendor Management
- Senior Manager level presence - at ease interacting with senior managers in a global corporate environment
- Minimum of 8-12 years of work experience in IT or a related field - 3 years or more of team management experience
- Minimum of 5 years with Oracle E-Business Suite experience and exposure to SAP is an advantage.
- Customer facing experience and comfortable in challenging the business customer to truly understand and provide detailed requirements to arrive at the best possible solution
- Familiarity with ITIL management frameworks and processes - including program and project management best practices (Prince2/PMI, etc)
- Experience managing a teams or division of 15 or more staff
- Experience in Middleware/SOA integrations and system architecture.
This position offers a salary in the range of €75 - 85k. The benefits package includes a bonus, healthcare, pension, educational assistance, onsite parking, life insurance, sick/disability benefit.
If you are interested in learning more about this IT Solutions Architect role, please apply or contact Gary for a confidential chat. You can reach Gary at 01 603 5071 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.