IT Support EMEA €60K-€70K - Expired
|Job Title||IT Support EMEA €60K-€70K|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
IT Support EMEA €60K-€70K
Great opportunity to join a world class technology based company and support internal users. As a IT Support/Technician you will be delivering technical and non-technical support with an outstanding customer services and timeliness to the internal users.
You will be the point of contact for any internal IT requests and will be providing hardware/software support to end users on computer, mobile devices and printers.
This IT Support /Field Techinician role is based in Clonee, Dublin 15.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- To troubleshoot Mac/Windows and Linux software and hardware for end users through onsite, chat and video conferences
- Troubleshoot iPhone/Android mobile phones, iPads, and other IT related hardware in-office such as printers etc
- General network troubleshooting for network connectivity issues, secure Wi-Fi, wired connectivity etc to the internal network
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis.
What should you have?
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service and provide simplified solution to the complex technical issues
- 4+ Years of experience working within a fast paced environment supporting at least 300 end users within a global organisation/environment
- Ability to work with limited supervision and stay to stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
- A strong understanding of Mac and Windows OS architecture
- Good knowledge and exposure to troubleshooting and application support including MS Office suite
- Ability to perform command line troubleshooting to resolve individual application failures.
- Mac OS X system administration and applications, including OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office for Mac.
This IT Support EMEA role will initially commence as a 6 months contract with a strong visibility of extension offering an attractive salary in the range of €60K-€70K along with ++benefits.
To get considered for this role, apply now with your CV today to Som in Principle email@example.com